This quick, wholesome, low-calorie meal will power your morning with steady, consistent energy.
- 3 tablespoons old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- Pinch of salt
- Splash of vanilla
- Garnishes: Fresh fruit, yogurt and nuts
- Combine all ingredients in large microwave-safe mug.
- Bake at 400˚ for 15 minutes (or microwave on HIGH 2 1/2 minutes) or until fully cooked. Top with additional yogurt, fruits and nuts, if desired.