Baked Spinach Artichoke Yogurt Dip
A hot spinach-artichoke dip is always a hit at parties, and this one is packed with protein from the yogurt and the cheese.
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup shredded part-skim, low-moisture Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped red pepper
- Combine all ingredients except red pepper and mix well. Pour mixture into 1-quart casserole dish. Bake at 350º 20-25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with chopped red bell pepper. Serve with toasted bread or whole grain crackers.
Source of recipe: 3-A-Day of Dairy