Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cool down with this protein-filled fruit smoothie that features lactose-free milk.
Serving size: 8 ounces Source of recipe: Makers of LACTAID® Brand Products
- 1 cup LACTAID® low-fat milk
- 1 cup frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Slice banana and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Combine milk, frozen strawberries, banana, orange juice, lime juice and ice cubes in blender. Blend until smooth and frothy.