Berry Coconut Overnight Oats
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Enjoy this thick and creamy protein-packed overnight oats bowl for breakfast or a quick on-the-go snack anytime.
- 1/2 cup lactose-free milk
- 1/2 cup old-fashion rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup coconut Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
- Fresh raspberries, additional chopped strawberries, shredded coconut (optional)
- Combine milk and next 6 ingredients (milk through maple syrup) in a medium-size bowl and stir well. Pour half of the oats mixture into jar or container with lid, add chopped strawberries, and top with remaining oat mixture. If desired, top with a few raspberries, chopped strawberries and coconut. Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours.