Featured Speaker: Marie Spano, MS, RD, CSCS, CSSD is a nutrition communications expert and one of the country’s leading sports nutritionists.
Whey protein benefits are extensive when fueling your body for fitness and to enhance sports performance. Dive into its powerful role in a sports nutrition training plan and find out which whey protein is most beneficial in different age groups and sports. Learn how to best utilize whey protein in your own diet and guide your clients and athletes to improve their intake.
- Be able to explain at least three reasons on whey protein benefits and why protein is a vital component of a sports nutrition training plan.
- List the nutrition and performance-based differences between various types of protein.
- Be able to give science-based recommendations on whey protein intake to athletes in different age groups and sports.
- Describe the different types of whey protein and how whey compares with soy and casein.
- Protein Can Help Each Day
- Muscle Matters for Your Health at Any Age?
- Dairy Can Help You Meet Your Protein Needs
- Using Whey Protein to Fuel Your Active Lifestyle
Recorded: May 2013