Blueberry Cheesecake Tartlets
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 30 tartlets
This fresh, flaky blueberry dessert is filled with dairy goodness, utilizing cream cheese and low-fat Greek yogurt.
- 2 (1-ounce) packages frozen mini phyllo pastry shells
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 (6-ounce) container low-fat honey vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberries
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions; cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and 1 tablespoon sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until creamy; add yogurt, vanilla and lemon zest, beating until smooth. Spoon mixture evenly into cooled pastry shells; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Combine juices and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat to medium; stir in blueberries. Simmer 10 minutes or until blueberries begin to pop and sauce thickens; remove from heat and let cool. To serve, spoon sauce evenly over filling in shells.