Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Pick up a rotisserie chicken from the market for a super-quick option. Expect one chicken to yield about 3 cups of meat.
Source of recipe: Rebecca Gordon, Buttermilk Lipstick
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- Corn chips
- Assorted vegetables
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Chopped parsley
- Sliced green onions
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350⁰. Stir together cream cheese, yogurt, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, blue cheese, green onions and parsley in a large bowl.
- Toss together chicken and hot sauce in a small bowl. Fold chicken into cheese mixture. Spoon chicken mixture into a lightly greased 1-quart casserole dish. Top with remaining 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese. Place dish on a sheet pan.
- Bake at 350⁰ for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with corn chips and assorted vegetables. Garnish, if desired.