Chilled Cucumber Yogurt Soup
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Pureed cucumber and low-fat yogurt form the base of this refreshing chilled soup.
Source of recipe: Chef Kerry Heffernan, Executive Chef, Eleven Madison Park, New York
- 4 large seedless cucumbers, divided ((about 1 pound each))
- 6 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper,
- Peel two cucumbers and cut into chunks. Cut remaining two cucumbers into chunks, without peeling.
- Place in food processor and process until pureed. Transfer mixture to large bowl.
- Add yogurt, dill, garlic and seasoning; stir until blended. Chill until served. Top with diced cucumber, if desired.