Chipotle Pepper Dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
The smoky flavor of this creamy yogurt dip comes from the addition of a teaspoon of the adobo sauce from the can of chipotle chiles. Reserve the remaining sauce and chiles for another use.
Source of recipe: 3-A-Day of Dairy
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 2 (8-ounce) containers plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Assorted cut vegetables or corn chips
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; mix until blended and refrigerate.
- Add shredded cheese. Serve with assorted cut vegetables or corn chips.