Chocolate Banana Frappe
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this protein-filled, energy-boosting chocolate treat.
- 1 cup low-fat chocolate milk (8-ounces)
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 (6-ounce) containers vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- Slice banana and freeze for 30 minutes. Combine milk, yogurt, banana, cocoa powder and ice cubes in blender. Blend until smooth and frothy. Top with chocolate sprinkles, if desired.
Serving size: 8 ounces Source of recipe: Rebecca Egsieker, The Dairy Chef