Chocolate Banana Frappe
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this protein-filled, energy-boosting chocolate treat.
Serving size: 8 ounces Source of recipe: Rebecca Egsieker, The Dairy Chef
- 1 cup low-fat chocolate milk ((8-ounces))
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 (6-ounce) containers vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- Slice banana and freeze for 30 minutes. Combine milk, yogurt, banana, cocoa powder and ice cubes in blender. Blend until smooth and frothy. Top with chocolate sprinkles, if desired.