Cocoa-Berry Yogurt Tarts
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Spoon a sweet filling of yogurt, ricotta cheese and cocoa into graham cracker tart shells and top with sliced strawberries.
Source of recipe: 3-A-Day of Dairy
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat Ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 graham cracker tart shells
- 3/4 cup strawberries, sliced ((raspberries or blueberries also can be used) )
- Mix yogurt, Ricotta, sugar and cocoa powder thoroughly with whisk until creamy. Spoon 1/6 mixture into each tart shell and top with sliced strawberries in refrigerator.