Alabama Crimson & White Mediterranean Dip
Score an easy game day garnish by placing a small piece of butcher twine on a cutting board. Add pita cracker triangles to resemble bunting.
- 1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt, divided
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup roasted red bell pepper strips
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, quartered
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olive halves, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Garnish: Diced roasted red bell peppers, chopped cilantro, and freshly ground pepper
- Sea salt pita crackers
- Combine 1/2 cup yogurt and next 7 ingredients in a food processor; blend until smooth. Transfer hummus to a 1-quart dish. Top with remaining 1/2 cup yogurt, olives, and feta. Garnish, if desired. Serve with pita crackers.
Source of recipe: Rebecca Gordon, Buttermilk Lipstick