- Preheat oven to 350˚. Line bottom and sides of a 13-x 9-inch baking pan with foil, allowing 2-inches to extend over the sides; lightly grease foil.
- Line bottom and sides of a 13-x 9-inch baking pan with foil, allowing 2-inches to extend over the sides; lightly grease foil.
- Whisk together the first four ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in a large glass microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Whisk in milk.
- Stir in eggs and sugar until blended; stir in flour mixture. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden pick holds a few moist crumbs.
- Cool completely on a wire rack, about 1 hour. Lift brownies from pan, using foil sides as handles. Remove foil, and cut brownies into rectangles; place on a foil-lined half sheet pan.
- Drizzle Milk Glaze over brownies to resemble tiger stripes.
- Beat powdered sugar and milk with an electric mixer until smooth. Tint with food coloring paste.
Source of recipe: Rebecca Gordon, Buttermilk Lipstick