Try this delicious pudding recipe made with lactose-free milk and toppings like mini-brownie pieces and berries for a homerun with your family or guests. Prepare your unfrosted brownies or buy them at the bakery.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups lowfat lactose-free milk
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups 1-inch low-fat brownie pieces
- 3 cups quartered strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Prepare pudding according to package using 2 cups lactose-free milk. For each serving, place 1/4 cup brownie pieces in bottom of dessert dish. Top with 1/4 cup pudding, 1/4 cup strawberries and 2-3 tablespoons blueberries. Repeat process with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Source of recipe: 3-Every-Day of Dairy