Cardamom gives this soothing milk and coffee beverage a unique exotic flavor.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons ground coffee
- 2 teaspoons whole cardamom seeds (not pods) or whole allspice
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 1⁄2 cups cups milk
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- Place water in coffeemaker according to manufacturer’s instructions. Place ground coffee, cardamom seeds, cloves and cinnamon stick in filter. Brew coffee.
- Meanwhile, heat milk in microwave on HIGH 90 seconds or until steaming hot, add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Divide coffee evenly among two coffee cups and top evenly with steamed milk; stir to combine.
Preparation time may take 5-10 minutes.