Cheesy Supreme Crustless Pizza
Gluten-free never tasted so good! This easy, protein-packed pizza slices and serves beautifully. Expect more of a soft texture that can be eaten with a fork on the plate. Good for you dairy throughout the recipe provides valuable nutrients.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 28 minutes
Total Time: 38 minutes
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8-ounce)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil,
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1 garlic clove minced or pressed
- 1⁄2 cup whole-milk Ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella or Italian cheese blend
- 1⁄2 cup miniature pepperoni slices
- 1⁄4 cup each sliced mushrooms chopped yellow bell pepper & black olives, cut in half
- Garnish: Freshly grated Parmesan cheese crushed red pepper flakes & chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add the eggs; blend until whipped and smooth. Fold in the Parmesan cheese. Spread the mixture in a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 1-inch quarter sheet pan or baking pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Cool 10 minutes.
- Increase the oven temperature to 400°. Stir together the pizza sauce, basil, oregano and garlic in a small bowl. Spread over the crust. Dollop small portions of ricotta over the sauce; top with half of the cheese blend and pepperoni. Sprinkle with the mushrooms, bell peppers and olives. Top with the remaining cheese blend and pepperoni. Bake 15 minutes then broil 1 to 2 minutes 6-inches from heat source until bubbly & golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into slices. Garnish, if desired.
Cook time may be 28-30 minutes.