- Preheat oven to 350˚. Coat a 13-x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Cook and drain pasta according to package directions; keep warm.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Whisk in milk, mustard, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring constantly, about 10 minutes or until sauce thickens. Stir in onion, carrot, mushrooms and Cheddar until cheese is melted. Remove sauce from heat.
- Mix pasta into sauce and pour into prepared pan. Arrange sliced grilled chicken over pasta. Mix breadcrumbs, parsley and butter together and sprinkle over pasta.
- Bake 25 minutes or until pasta is heated through and edges are bubbling.
Source of recipe: Chef John Caputo, Bin 36, Chicago, on behalf of 3-A-Day of Dairy