Iron Man’s Defender Drink
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- Frozen mango and banana, milk, watermelon iron man cubes for garnish
- 1 frozen mango (cubed)
- 2 frozen bananas (chunks)
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 cups pureed watermelon for Iron Man ice cube tray
- Puree watermelon in a blender*. Our into ice cube mold and freeze overnight.
- Place mango, bananas and milk in a blender*. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass.
- Remove watermelon ice cube from the tray and place on top of the smoothie to garnish.
*With adult supervision