Luscious Lemon Tartlets
Fill mini phyllo shells with a mixture of cream cheese, yogurt and lemon curd for a citrusy dessert.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 45 tartlets
- 3 (1.9-ounce) packages frozen mini phyllo pastry shells
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup lemon curd
- 1 (6-ounce) sour cream
- 1 (5.3-ounce) carton lemon yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup lemon wedges (optional)
- Bake or thaw pastry shells according to package directions; cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and lemon curd in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until creamy; add sour cream, yogurt and vanilla, beating until smooth. Spoon mixture evenly into cooled pastry shells; refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with lemon wedges before serving, if desired.