No-Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Looking for a quick and delicious dessert that will surely impress your guests? Try this easy, no-churn decadent chocolate peanut butter ice cream.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- Combine cream and sweetened condensed milk in mixing bowl and whip on high speed until soft peaks form. Add buttermilk and mix on low until well combined. Gradually beat in cocoa powder on low speed until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a metal loaf pan, cover tightly with plastic wrap and place in freezer for one hour. Just before the one hour mark, warm up the peanut butter for 30 seconds so it’s easy to swirl into mixture. Remove the pan; gently swirl in the peanut butter making sure to leave some visible chunks. Cover tightly again and place in freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Yield: 1 quart