Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas with Yogurt Sauce
These easy, mouth-watering enchiladas are stuffed with cheese, chicken and salsa and topped with yogurt, cilantro and cumin.
- 2 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chunky salsa, divided
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese, divided
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- To prepare sauce, combine yogurt, cilantro and cumin. Cover and chill. Heat cream cheese in large skillet over medium heat until soft. Stir in chicken and 1/2 cup salsa; mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup shredded cheese; stir until melted. Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture onto each tortilla; roll up.
- Place seam side down in 13-x9-inch baking dish. Top with remaining salsa and cheese.
- Bake at 350˚ for about 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with yogurt sauce.
Source of recipe: 3-A-Day of Dairy