Easy Potatoes Au Gratin
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Use frozen hash browns for this easy potato casserole and add cheese and sour cream. Add crunch with a topping of crushed potato chips.
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 (2-pound) package frozen southern-style hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (can also use cream of mushroom), condensed
- 1 cup fat-free or light sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- Pepper to taste
- 2 ounces reduced-fat potato chips, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375˚.
- Lightly coat a 13-x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine potatoes, onion, soup, sour cream, cheese, and pepper in a bowl; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish, sprinkle with potato chips and bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until bubbly.