Make corn casserole even better by adding cheese to the mixture of corn, cracker crumbs and milk.
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cups cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon minced onions
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, plus 2 tablespoons (if needed)
- Preheat oven to 350˚. Blend all ingredients except 2 tablespoons cheese in large mixing bowl; mix well. Pour into buttered 9-inch baking dish and bake 35 minutes until set. Sprinkle reserved 2 tablespoons cheese on top before serving.
- Sprinkle reserved 2 tablespoons cheese on top and bake 5 additional minutes.
Source of recipe: Eberly Family Recipe