Frozen Key Lime and Strawberry Pie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours 5 minutes
Whip together pudding mix, strawberries, yogurt and limeade for this easy tangy frozen dessert.
- 2 (6-ounce) containers vanilla low-fat or fat-free yogurt
- 1 (6-ounce) sliced fresh frozen limeade, thawed
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- Mix yogurt and limeade; stir well. Add pudding mix; stir well. Stir in strawberries and pour into crust. Cover and freeze at least 8 hours.