Greek Yogurt Bowl
Looking for an easy, but delicious protein-packed breakfast? Look no further than this simple Greek yogurt bowl. It’s best to use an authentic Greek strained style yogurt. Adding interesting spices takes it from average to wow!
- 1 (7-ounce) container plain strained Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey or Agave nectar
- Place berries in a single serving bowl and top with Greek yogurt. Sprinkle with spices and drizzle honey or Agave over top. Top with chopped with pistachios.