Ham & Cheese Pops
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
These easy ham and cheese appetizers are like mini cheese balls on a stick and are great for a kid-friendly snack. For another serving option, you can omit the pretzel and the cucumber slice and serve the ham and cheese pops on a platter alongside bread, crackers or veggies slices.
- 8 ounces 1/3-less fat softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced ham
- 20 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 20 pretzel sticks
- 20 slices English cucumber
- Combine cream cheese, mustard and paprika in a small bowl; mix until well combined. Fold in Cheddar, ham and half of crushed crackers. Moisten hands lightly with water and shape mixture into 20 (1-inch) balls. Gently roll in remaining cracker crumbs; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve. When ready to serve, poke pretzel sticks into cheese balls and place each on a cucumber slice.
Nutritional information per serving: One lollipop=87 calories, 3 g protein, 4 g carb, 0 g fiber, 6.7g fat (3.5 g sat fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 113 mg sodium, 57 mg calcium