Harvest Stuffed Turkey Burgers with Cranberry Mayo
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Give a turkey burger holiday flair by filling the patties with cheese and a homemade cranberry-mayonnaise sauce.
Source of recipe: Cabot Creamery
- 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce ( )
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 pound ground turkey ((breast meat only) )
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 4 ounces Cabot 50% light Cheddar, cut into 4 (1-ounce) slices
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 multi-grain hamburger buns
- 8 large arugula leaves, rinsed and patted dry
- Combine cranberry sauce and mayonnaise, stirring well. Cover and chill.
- Shape ground turkey into 8 thin patties. Spread 1 tablespoon of cranberry sauce in center of 4 patties and top with 1 slice cheese; place remaining 4 patties on top, pinching edges together to seal.
- Lightly coat large nonstick pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Cook burgers for 4 minutes per side or until well done.
- Season with salt and pepper. Place on buns and top with cranberry mayonnaise and arugula.