Wright Hash Brown Casserole
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Mix together hash brown potatoes, cream of chicken soup, cheese and sour cream for this hearty potato casserole recipe from the Wright family.
Source of recipe: Wright Family Recipe
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper,
- 1 (30-ounce) bag frozen shredded hash browns, thawed ((such as Ore-Ida® brand))
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Place in a greased 9-x-13-inch casserole dish and bake 40-45 minutes or until browned and bubbly.