High-Protein Breakfast Granola Bites
Enjoy fueling up with this homemade breakfast granola bite recipe, which includes yogurt, whey protein and either cranberries or raisins.
- 2 cups old-fashioned 5-minute oats
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup dried raisins or cranberries
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or brown sugar blend, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Nonstick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; beat with electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line two (12-hole) mini muffin pans with paper liners. Coat liners with cooking spray. Scoop 2 tablespoons of granola mixture into each cup.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 12 to15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Cook time may be 12-15 minutes. Source of recipe: Cabot Cheese (www.cabotcheese.coop)