Hot Chocolate Dip
Who says hot chocolate is just for drinking? Enjoy this simple, not too sweet hot chocolate dip that people of all ages will enjoy. Pairs perfectly with fresh fruit or go for the sweet & salty with pretzel rods.
Servings: 3 cups
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 6 packets hot chocolate mix
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream whipped
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine room temperature cream cheese, yogurt and hot chocolate mixes.
- Stir until well combined. In a small bowl, whip heavy cream and powdered sugar together until still peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture and gently combine.
- Use immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days. Serve with an assortment of fresh fruit, graham cracker sticks and pretzels.
Yield: 3 cups Recommend using Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa or other brand that has simple ingredients for best results.