Hot Pizza Dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Spice up your next tailgate or party with this cheesy, delectable pizza dip.
- 6 ounces light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded low-moisture, part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red peppers
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and oregano in bowl; stir until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly into 9-inch pie plate or quiche pan.
- Spread pizza sauce over cream cheese mixture. Top with cheese and peppers.
- Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Top with green onions. Serve with crisp flatbread, breadsticks or toasted Italian bread.
Calories 110; Total Fat 6g; Sat. Fat 4g; Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 300mg; Calcium 25% of daily value; Carbohydrates 5g Source of recipe: 3-Every-Day® of Dairy - National Dairy Council