Lavender Milk Steamer
Use dried lavender, honey and almond extract to create this steamy milk beverage that will leave you relaxed after a long day.
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 3/4 teaspoon dried lavender
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- In a small saucepan, heat milk and lavender over medium heat until hot (but not boiling). Stir occasionally and warm for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain out lavender, discard.
- Whisk in honey and almond extract.
- Froth milk with frother pump or stir vigorously with a whisk. Serve in mugs.
Yield: 2 cups Source of recipe: Deanna Segrave-Daly, Teaspoon Communications