Lemon Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Bars with Berry Swirl
Make these luscious cheesecake bars using Greek yogurt, cream cheese and fresh lemon juice. Add a decorative touch with a puréed strawberry swirl.
- 8 graham cracker sheets
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 cup sliced raspberries or strawberries
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until crumbs form. Add melted butter; pulse to combine and press into the bottom of a greased 8-x-8-inch baking dish. Wipe food processor clean; add eggs and remaining bar ingredients (not berries). Process just until smooth (do not over process). Pour mixture into pan on top of crust.
- In a medium bowl, combine berries and sugar; cover with a paper towel and microwave for 90 seconds.
- Pour berry mixture into clean food processor and process until smooth; let cool.
- Pour berry mixture into 4-5 lines across filling in pan. Use a knife to swirl into top of filling.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until crust starts to pull away from edges of pan and edges of filling are mostly set (center will still be slightly jiggly).
- Once cooled, place in refrigerator and chill 3-4 hours. Cut into bars and serve.