Mango Protein Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 16 ounces
Packed with plenty of high quality protein, this smoothie is perfect for post workout recovery! Not too sweet with just a hint of ginger.
Source of recipe: Rebecca Egsieker, The Dairy Chef
- 1 6-ounce container Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup mango pieces (frozen)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp tumeric (fresh grated)
- 1/4 tsp ginger (fresh grated)
- Combine yogurt, milk, mango and remaining ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.