Mini Naan Mix & Match Pizzas
The popular mini Naan make the perfect crust for a pizza and the topping options are endless. Place them directly on the grill or bake in the oven. Set out a make-your-own-toppings bar and let family and friends mix and match to make their own perfect pizza.
- 8 mini Naan flatbreads
- 1 cup marinara sauce of choice
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 1 cup mixed cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup quartered artichoke hearts drained
- 1/2 cup pancetta
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers drained
- 1/4 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 8-ounce fresh mozzarella pearls
- 1 cup arugula
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place the naan flatbreads on parchment paper-lined baking sheet(s). Spread marinara sauce on half and pesto sauce on the other half. Any combination of toppings work. Here are a few suggestions:
- Pesto with cherry tomatoes topped with mozzarella pearls
- Pesto with bell peppers and shredded mozzarella, topped with arugula after baking
- Marinara with artichoke hearts, pancetta and shredded mozzarella
- Marinara with Kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella pearls
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted and bread is toasted. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove and place on large cutting or serving board, cut in half and serve directly on board or transfer to platter.
Ease: Easy Yield: 8 servings Source: Rebecca Egsieker, The Dairy Chef