Myers Texas Taters
This easy potato casserole recipe from the Myers family features shredded hash brown potatoes mixed with sour cream and topped with cheese.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 16 ounces light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 pound frozen hash browns
- 10 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Mix onion, butter, sour cream, salt and soup in large mixing bowl. Add previous mixture to hash browns and cheese. Mix well until all ingredients are well incorporated. Bake for one hour or until bubbling.
Source of recipe: Myers Family Recipe