Dairy Promotion Directors Elect Board OfficersROSEMONT, IL – Leaders of Dairy Management Inc. (DMI), the National Dairy Promotion and Research Board (NDB), and the United Dairy Industry Association (UDIA), announce the following dairy farmers as new officers. The DMI and NDB elections were held during the February board meeting of DMI. DMI officers:
- Chair – Marilyn Hershey, Cochranville, Pa.
- Vice Chair – Steve Maddox, Riverdale, Calif.
- Secretary – David “Skip” Hardie, Lansing, N.Y.
- Treasurer – Larry Hancock, Muleshoe, Texas
- Chair – Brad Scott, San Jacinto, Calif.
- Vice Chair – Connie Seefeldt, Coleman, Wis.
- Secretary – Steve Ballard, Gooding, Idaho
- Treasurer – Carol Ahlem, Hilmar, Calif.
- Chair – Neil Hoff, Windthorst, Texas
- 1st Vice Chair – Allen Merrill, Parker, S.D.
- 2nd Vice Chair, American Dairy Association (ADA) – Tom Woods, Gage, Okla.
- 2nd Vice Chair, National Dairy Council (NDC) – Audrey Donahoe, Frankfort, N.Y.
- 2nd Vice Chair, UDIA Member Relations – Rick Podtburg, Greeley, Colo.
- Secretary – Jim Reid, Jeddo, Mich.
- Treasurer – John Brubaker, Buhl, Idaho
###Download the press release