Georgia Bulldogs Peach Jezebel Marinated Cheese Board
If you’re short on time, pick up packages of pre-sliced Cheddar & other flavor favorites for a quick substitution.
- 3/4 cup peach preserves
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coarse ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) block Havarti cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) block extra sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) block mild Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (9-ounce) log Genoa salami
- Assorted crackers, ginger snaps, apple wedges, grapes, mixed roasted nuts, pickled okra, spicy bread and butter pickles, smoked roasted peanuts, and pork rinds
- Whisk together first five ingredients in a small bowl; spread 3 tablespoons in bottom of an 11-x 7-inch baking dish. Slice cheese crosswise into 1/4-inch thick rectangles; arrange alternately in four rows in baking dish. Pour remaining peach mixture over cheese. Cover and chill 8 to 24 hours. Arrange cheese on a serving board in rows. Top with parsley and serve with salami, assorted crackers, and desired accouterments.
Source of recipe: Rebecca Gordon, Buttermilk Lipstick