Peanut Butter Whip with Apples
This recipe is easy to scale up or down depending on how many snacks you need. Just stay with a ratio of four parts yogurt to one part peanut butter.
- 4 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 medium apple, cored and sliced into 12 wedges
- Combine yogurt, peanut butter and honey in a small bowl; whisk with a fork until well blended. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use.
- Divide apple wedges between two plates. Spoon 2 tablespoons of peanut butter whip onto each plate.
Source of recipe: Maureen Callahan, MS, RD