- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup plain panko-style bread crumbs
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 350˚.
Cook fresh chopped broccoli for 2-3 minutes in the microwave. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until well incorporated and bread crumbs have absorbed the egg mixture. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or use nonstick spray. Using a small ice cream scoop or large spoon, portion out mixture and gently roll to make a ball with your hands, place ball on the baking sheet and repeat to make 16. Once rolled out, gently press down to flatten out for more even cooking.
Bake at 350˚ degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until they are golden brown.