- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups lactose-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups torn Swiss chard leaves
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 cup sliced plum tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375° and grease two ( 8-inch) pie plates. In a mixing bowl, mix eggs, milk, paprika and salt with a whisk until well-combined.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and add Swiss chard. Cover and cook 2 or 3 minutes, until just beginning to wilt.
Divide scallions, Swiss chard, tomatoes and cheese evenly between pie pans. Pour egg mixture over vegetables, dividing it evenly between pans.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned and eggs are set.
Let stand at least 10 minutes before slicing into wedges. Serve warm or at room temperature.