- 3 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup lactose-free milk
- Pinch of black pepper
- 6 slices whole-wheat bread, crusts removed (such as Pepperidge Farms)
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked ham, bacon or sausage
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar or pepper-jack cheese
Preheat oven to 375°. Spray six muffin cups with cooking spray.
Mix eggs, milk and pepper in a small bowl.
Press one slice of bread into each muffin cup, making a cup shape with bread.
Pour egg mixture evenly into bread cups; top with ham, bacon or sausage.
Bake 15 minutes or until eggs are cooked and not runny. Remove from oven and turn oven off. Top evenly with cheese and let stand in oven 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven and let cool at least 5 minutes.