- 8 ounce cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 6 packets hot chocolate mix
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream whipped
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
In a medium mixing bowl, combine room temperature cream cheese, yogurt and hot chocolate mixes. Stir until well combined. In a small bowl, whip heavy cream and powdered sugar together until still peaks form. Fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture and gently combine. Use immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days. Serve with an assortment of fresh fruit, graham cracker sticks and pretzels.