- 6 ounces light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded low-moisture, part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red peppers
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream and oregano in bowl; stir until smooth.
Spread cream cheese mixture evenly into 9-inch pie plate or quiche pan.
Spread pizza sauce over cream cheese mixture. Top with cheese and peppers.
Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Top with green onions. Serve with crisp flatbread, breadsticks or toasted Italian bread.