- 2 cups thinly sliced kale
- 3/4 cup tomato, chopped
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can Great Northern Beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 strips center-cut bacon, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 cups stale whole wheat bread cubes
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
Combine kale, tomato, beans and bacon in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, vinegar, pepper and paprika; mix well.
Add 2 tablespoons of the dressing to kale mixture and stir to combine. Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes.
Toss in bread, mozzarella and remaining dressing. Top with mozzarella and serve.