- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat, picked through to remove shells and cartilage
- Per Serving:
- Calories 129
- Fat 10.4g
- Sat. Fat 4.6g
- Protein 8.3g
- Carbohydrate 1g
- Fiber 0g
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese and next eight ingredients (sour cream through garlic) in a large bowl, stirring to combine. Fold in crabmeat.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese on top. Bake for 30 minutes or until dip is bubbling and golden brown. Serve warm with crackers and raw vegetables.