- 3 (1.9-ounce) packages frozen mini phyllo pastry shells
- 2 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup lemon curd
- 1 (6-ounce) sour cream
- 1 (5.3-ounce) carton fat-free lemon yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup lemon wedges (optional)
Bake or thaw pastry shells according to package directions; cool completely.
Beat cream cheese and lemon curd in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until creamy; add sour cream, yogurt and vanilla, beating until smooth. Spoon mixture evenly into cooled pastry shells; refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with lemon wedges before serving, if desired.