- 2 1/2 cups (1/2-inch pieces) grilled skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup seeded and chopped non-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup cubed mango
- 1 cup dried, sweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup vanill coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella, cut into small cubes
Grill chicken breasts, cut into small pieces and set aside. In a medium bowl, blend yogurt and curry with a whisk and stir in chicken, mango, cranberries, walnuts and Mozzarella. Mix well and serve on lettuce leaves if desired.