- 1 cup farro cooked
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 cups packed baby spinach and kale salad greens
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 6 bacon slices cooked and crumbled
- 1 pint grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 medium cucumber sliced
- 1 package extra sharp Cheddar cheese sliced, 8-ounce
- 1 container crumbled blue cheese 5-ounce
- Buttermilk-Blue Cheese Dressing
- Fresh cracked black pepper if desired
Cook farro following the package directions, once done, set aside. Whisk together the lemon juice, oil and salt in a medium bowl; stir in the farro. Chill 15 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the Buttermilk-Blue Cheese Dressing.
Arrange the salad greens between 6 bowls; top evenly with farro, chicken and the next 5 ingredients. Top with Buttermilk-Blue Cheese Dressing.