- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1 cup low-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 1 loaf French bread
Preheat oven to 350˚.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp, tomatoes and Creole seasoning. Sauté 5-7 minutes until shrimp are pink or no longer opaque. Remove from heat. In a large bowl, combine cheeses, Greek yogurt and parsley. Add shrimp mixture to cheese mixture and stir to combine. Set aside.
Cut loaf in half crosswise, then cut lengthwise. Cover baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper. Place bread on baking sheet. Spoon shrimp mixture onto bread. Bake 10-15 minutes or until shrimp mixture is thoroughly heated and bread is toasted. Remove from oven and cut bread into two-inch sections. Serve warm.